Digital Insulation Tester | C.A 6549
- Measurement range: 10k? to 10T?!
- 4 fixed test voltages: 500 / 1,000 / 2,500 and 5,000V
- Adjustable test voltage position: 40 to 5,100V in 10V or 100V increments
- step voltage mode: R(Utest) measurement curve viewed on the screen and gradient calculated automatically in ppm/V
- DAR, PI and DD quality ratios calculated automatically
- Programmable test length and R(t) measurement curve displayed directly on the screen
- With indication of measurement t° after measurement, resistance recalculated to reference temperature for reliable and accurate insulation monitoring
- Many other functions: test voltage locking, smooth function, programmable alarms, etc.
- Can record thousands of measurements
- RS 232 connector for connection to PC or very compact serial printer
- Power supply: rechargeable NiMH battery for 30 days' operating with 10 DAR measurements and 5 PI measurements per day
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 Cat.III 1,000V or Cat.I 2,500V and 61557
- Dimensions: 270x250x180mm; mass: 4.3kg
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini