This instrument is a conductivity moisture meter specifically designed for the wood industry.
The instrument has four calibration scales, enabling the user to take accurate moisture measurements in 100 wood species. Moisture measurements can be taken using the integral pin electrodes.
This meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service
* Displays Wood Moisture in LCD
* Measurement Range: 0~99.9%
* Accuracy up to 0.5%
* Resolution: ±0.1%
* Use on wood, paper, cardboard, etc
* Memory contains 4 wood groups with calibrations for approximately 50 species of wood.
* Impact proof housing
* Auto power off conserves battery energy
* Data Hold function
* Built-in battery check & low battery icon display
* Complete with protective cap, and pouch
* Wood Moisture Range: 0 to 99.9%
* Measurement principle: Electrical Resistance
* Electrode pin length: 0.4”(10mm)
* Auto Power Off: After approx.15 minutes
* Operating Temperature: 0 to 45?
* Operating Humidity: 85% Relative Humidity Maximum
* Power supply: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery
* Dimensions: 145 x 67 x 32mm(5.7”x 2.6”x1.3”)
* Weight: 200g(7.0 oz)
* Wood Species Groups:
A. Teak, Walnut, Afrormosia
B. Keruing, White Poplar
C. Lauan, Ash, Elm,Fir,Maple, Padauk, Oak, Cherry
D. Basswood, Larch, Pine, Birch
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini