HOBO U20 Water Level Data Logger - U20-001-02
The HOBO Water Level data logger features high accuracy at a great price and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. This data logger is ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
The U20-001-02 Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwaterenvironments
The U20-001-02 Data Logger supports the following measurements:
Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Water Level
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing for use in freshwater (see theWater Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Download PDF Here