Thermal Arraycorders WR300Series
The WR300 Series Thermal Arraycorders are economical waveform recorders available in 4, 8 and 16 channel configurations. Unlike old-fashioned paper-only recorders, the WR300 series are 21st century technology through and through. In fact, this unit is nothing less than a single-box version of the ultra-modern DM3100V2 with the screen and printer built in!
And it offers convenient 2-channel plug-in modules that adapt the WR300 to a wide variety of input types and sensors, including voltages up to 500 V, strain gages, thermocouples, frequency/RPM signals, and more. There's also a logic input amp which offers the same number of inputs as the base machine (4, 8, or 16).
- Models available with 4, 8 or 16 input channels
- WR310-8 and WR310-16 versions have 40 GB internal HDD and IRIG interface
- 8.4" color LCD monitor for data display and the graphical user interface
- Plug-in 2-channel WR3 series amplifiers adapt the system to a wide variety of input types and sensors.
- Up to 1 MS/s sampling rate on all channels
- Bandwidth (frequency response): dc to 50 kHz
- 1 MSample internal memory PER CHANNEL is standard
- Built-in 200mm (8") wide thermal array printer in the 8- and 16-ch models; 100 mm wide printer in the 4-ch model
- Ethernet, USB, and slot for flash memory cards
- Includes PC software for control, data transfer and conversion to popular formats
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini