Cobb Sizing Tester
- Automatic Spring loaded sample clamping.
- Tilting Type lid clamped by way of spring loaded finger grips.
- Stop watch, Graduated cylinder 100 ml
- Digital weighing Balance .001 gram
- Standard blotter GSM 200 and capillary 60 mm
The container mounted on a stand and filled with the specified quantity of water, The Pre-weighted sample clamps and get in contact with water, After the test time has elapsed, it is turned back and this surplus water is removed by pressing the test piece between standard blotter under a steel roller supplied along with equipment. The weight increase with the exposure of water is called cobb value.
It also gives indications of the additive substances applied during process that improve printing quality and resistance to liquids.
APPLICABLE REFERENCE STANDARD
|Shipping Data||Ordering Data|
|Net Weight||Model No.|
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini