Wire Terminal Pull Tester | WT3-200
The WT3-200 wire terminal pull tester is designed to measure the pull-off force of wire and tube terminations. An ergonomic lever allows for easy application of up to 200 lbF (1000 N) of pull force. Adjustable wire terminal grip contains multiple slots for wire diameters up to AWG 3 (0.25 in [6.3 mm]).
A large, backlit graphic LCD displays easy-to-read values, including real-time force, peak force, programmable pass/fail limits, units of measurement, and more. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs. An analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
On-board data storage for up to 1,000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Unique automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes.
An optional ring terminal fixture may be used to secure ring terminations, and an optional carrying case makes transportation simple and safe.
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF [1000 N]
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini