UV Light Meter UV340B
UV340B pocket UV radiometer offers accurate and easy measurement of ultraviolet irradiance. It has multiple characteristics by employing S-series linear UV detectors with good VIS and IR cut-off performance, such as wide measurement range, small size, low power consumption, easy to use, portability, etc. It is widely used in the field of as following:
- Monitoring blue light radiation hazards in welding
- UV sterilization
- Graphic arts
- Photochemical matching
- UV EPROM erasure
- Photoresist exposure
- Curing of inks, adhesives and coatings.
- Weathering ‘degradation studies’
- UV sterilization
- Microbial genetics
- DNA research
- Biologic hoods
- General laboratory use
- Professional, high quality UV light meter
- Measurable of UVA & UVB.
- UV detector spectrum from 280 nm to 380 nm.
- Three range selection switchable.
- Exclusive UV sensor structure.
- LSI-circuit use provides high reliability and durability
- Separate UV LIGHT sensor allows user to measure the UV light at an optimum position
- LCD display, easy readout.
- Display: 3 3/4 LCD display, maximum indication 3999
- Measurement ranges & resolution: 0-40 mW/cm2(3 Ranges),
- 400 μW/cm2 range
- 4000 μW/cm2 range
- 40 mW/cm2 range
- (1000 μW/cm2 = 1 mW/cm2)
- UV sensor spectrum: Band pass 280 nm – 380 nm
- Accuracy: ±(4%FS + 2dgt) FS: full scale ( Calibration is executed under the UVA light & and compare with the standard UVA light meter; Special tested under the environment RF Field Strength less than 3V/M & frequency less than the 30 MHz only)
- Sensor structure: The exclusive UV photo diode & UV color correction filter.
- Sample Time: Approx. 0.4 sec.
- Over Range indication: indication of ‘OL’
- Operating Temperature & Humidity:
- -10°C to 40°C(32°F-104°F) 0?70%Rh
- Storage temperature-humidity:
- -10°C to 50°C(14°F-140°F) 0?80%Rh
- Power Supply: DC 9V battery, 006P, MN 1604 (PP3) or equivalent.
- Power Consumption: Approx. DC 2.7 mA
- Dimension: 106x57x26mm (photo detector)
- 230x72x30mm (meter body)
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini