Screen Brightness-Luminance Meter XYL-III
The XYL-III Digital Luminance-meter is based on all digital integral photometric measurement technology. It has no analogue unit, thus it is very simple to overcome the zero drift which is impossible to be avoided in current luminance -meter. The digital V(l) sensor has large dynamic range so that there is no range-changing error in it, moreover, it possesses strong anti-interference ability and high accuracy.
It contains RS232 computer interface, the calibration is done by software. It is suitable for monitoring and remote applications.
Its software can calibrate the instrumentation, sample the data through RS232 interface and print out the results. It is a real-time measuring system and run under Windows98/NT.
- Dynamic range: 0.1~100,000cd/m2
- Accuracy: <±5%
- Sensitivity: 0.001 cd/m2
- Repeatability: 0.001 cd/m2
- View field: 7 degree
- Relative spectral sensitivity of digital V(λ)sensor: f1<±5.5%
- Infrared response: f3<±2%
- Ultraviolet response: f4<±1.5%
- Fatigue: f5<±0.5%
- Nonlinear error: f6<±1%
- One range, no range-changing error,f7=0
- Temperature effect: ±0.5%/°C
- Refreshing frequency: about 3n/s(>=1 cd/m2,1n/2s(
- 3-1/2 LCD display
- RS232 computer interface and software
- Power supply:9V Battery(Portable)
- Size (L×W×H):135×72×33(mm)
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini