Digital Spot Luminance meter XYL-V-A,XYL-V-B
The XYL-V(A type and B type) Digital Luminance-meter is based on all digital integral photometric measurement technology. It has no analogue unit, thus it is very simple to overcome the zero drift which is impossible to be avoided in current luminance-meter. The digital sensor has large dynamic range so that there is no range-changing error in it, moreover, it possesses strong anti-interference ability and high accuracy.
It consists of telescope with two measuring angles 0.30,30 and electronic parts. The user can change the measuring field to measure the luminance of remote target.
It contains RS232 computer interface, the calibration is done by software. It is suitable for monitoring and remote applications.
Its software can calibrate the instrumentation, sample the data through RS232 interface and print out the results. It is a real-time measuring system and run under Windows98/NT.
- Measuring distance: 0.7m to infinity
- Measuring angle: 0.3°(for XYL-V-B),1°(for XYL-V-A) ,3°(for XYL-V-B)
- Dynamic range:
- 3°measuring angle: 0.1~100,000cd/m2
- 1°measuring angle: 1~500,000cd/m2
- 0.3°measuring angle: 10~1,000,000cd/m2
- Accuracy: <±5%
- Sensitivity: 0.001 cd/m2(3°)
- Repeatability: 0.001 cd/m2(3°)
- Relative spectral sensitivity of digital V(l) sensor: f1<±5.5%
- Infrared response: f3<±2%
- Ultraviolet response: f4<±1.5%
- Fatigue: f5<±0.5%
- Nonlinear error: f6<±1%
- One range, no range-changing error, f7=0
- Temperature effect: ±0.5%/°C
- Refreshing frequency: 3n/s(>=1cd/m2), 1n/2s(<1cd/m2)
- 3-1/2 LCD display
- RS232 computer interface and software
- Power supply: 9V Battery, AC adapter
- Size(L×W×H): 270×95×225(mm)
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini