Portable X-ray generator RIX-MC series (Pulse Type)
- Lightweight & Small Size
- For easy operation on site, the RIX ceramics series has a small-sized and light weighted X-ray generator. It provides a significant performance for Radiographic Testing (RT), even under narrow areas and with a single operator.
- Energy-Saving Design
- Design of low energy consumption, allows to use the power source from ordinary household electricity.
- Full Automatic & Easy Operation
- Tube voltage and exposure time can be digitally monitored. The preset function allows continuous exposure with just a single touch of button.
- X-ray Leakage Reduction
- According to the JIS-Z-4606 (Japanese Industrial Standard) X-ray dose rate regulation, RIX- Ceramic series has lowered leakage level much less than the permissible leakage dose rate of 4.3 Gy/h set by JIS-Z-4606 (Japanese Industrial Standard).
- Automatic Aging
- Daily operation for aging is automatically made within a short time.
- Circuit Protection System
- In case of any abnormality, the device will automatically shuts down the exposure and the self-diagnosis function will be activated.
- Self-Diagnosis Function
- In case any abnormality, the monitoring system displays the cause of irregularity.
- The monitor mechanism informs the content on the control board when abnormality is found.
- (Contents of self-diagnosis: Cable disconnection, gas pressure drop, temperature relay, over voltage, excess current, under current, and abnormality in high-voltage generator
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini