Expert Tools | OX 7042
The OX 7042 is now equipped with an extended 50k memory, considerably increasing the recording durations available. With the HX0075 software option, the OX 7042 can now be used for power measurements: single and three-phase power, display of DPF and harmonic analysis on the apparent power.
Rich with original functions, like the whole SCOPIX range, the OX 7042 dual-channel 40MHz digital oscilloscope, a "multi-instrument" with a minimum footprint, provides outstanding performance, thanks in particular to its 12-bit / 2.5 GS/s converter.
- Control: 33 direct control keys / Windows-like menus / touch screen. Exceptionally easy to read, monochrome or colour screen.
- In addition to its advanced triggering functions (pulse width, count, delay, TV), SCOPIX III offers a new function: triggering and automatic storage of faults on the basis of the measurement thresholds. This new function is available in the Oscilloscope and Multimeter modes.
- This OSCILLOSCOPE also has "MATH" functions that can be used to define, for each trace, a mathematical function and a vertical scale with the definition of the true physical unit.
- The multi-channel TRMS digital MULTIMETER - 8,000 counts, 200kHz - measures amplitudes, resistances, continuity, capacitances, frequencies and temperatures, and performs tests on components.
- The HARMONIC ANALYZER(optional) can display the first 32 orders for signals with a fundamental frequency between 40 and 450Hz.
- The 2-channel DIGITAL RECORDER (optional) allows acquisition intervals of 500µs between 2 measurements, for records that can extend over 1 month, based on the monitoring of tolerance thresholds in particular.
- Thanks to FFT, the qualitative analysis of harmonics, signal distortion and pulse response, and the investigation of noise sources in logic circuits lead to effective diagnostics.
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini