Digital Insulation Tester | C.A 6547
In its site-proof case, the C.A 6547 megohmmeter can be used for quantitative and qualitative analysis of insulation. It also automatically measures voltage, capacitance and residual current. In addition, this model offers memorisation of measurements and an RS 232 link for controlling the instrument and processing the data using computer software.
- Wide range from 30k? to 10T? !
- 4 fixed test voltages: 500 / 1,000 / 2500 and 5,000V
- Programmable test voltage position: from 40 to 5,100V in increments of 10V or 100V
- Giant backlit LCD screen with digital display + bargraph
- Qualitative analysis of insulation: automatic calculation of DAR, PI and DD (dielectric discharge) ratios and plotting of the R(t) curve
- Numerous functions: programmable test duration, lock-in of test voltage, smooth function, programmable alarms, etc.
- Memorisation of several thousand measurements
- RS 232 connector for link-up to a PC (MEGΩVIEW processing software)
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini