Stroboscope | DT-311J
The DT-311J digital stroboscope is designed for use in the harshest manufacturing environments and meet the specifications of protection code IP65.
They are designed for observing fast repeated motions and for determining RPM or inspection and observation of moving parts by "freezing" or "slowing down" the movement.
The instrument can be triggered by means of an external sensor (power supply for the sensor is provided by the stroboscope). The flashes can be delayed either in time or in rotation angle.
- LIMITED RANGE: 200-1,500 RPM/FPM
- Water & Dustproof housing (IP65)
- Hand-held or tripod operation
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Accepts external trigger input and provides synchronizing pulse output
- Phase shift for best view and flash photography
- Easy-to-operate controls
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini