Digital Hand-Held Tension Meter | DTMX
The new DTMX Digital Tension Meters accurately measure the running line tensions of yarns, fibers, wires, cables, optic fibers and similar process materials.
It's unique design combines the latest microprocessor technology with the reliability, simplicity and ruggedness found in CHECK-LINE mechanical tension meters.
The DTMX provides the critical process information required to meet today's strict quality reporting systems mandated under ISO 9000 guidelines.
- Built-in memory for 100 data values and statistics
- Download capability of stored data and statistics to printers, computers or chart recorders
- Hand-held or continuous on-line use
- Precision Strain Gauge Sensing for Highest Accuracy : A precision strain-gauge sensing system accurately measures the force on the middle sensing roller. This is converted into a highly accurate tension measurement using proprietary calibration formulas which correct for material diameters, rigidities, gravity and other critical parameters.
- Thickness Compensator Automatically Adjusts Calibration : The microprocessor automatically fine-tunes the calibration to correct for different material diameters permitting a single DTMB or DTMX to be used on a wide range of process materials without sacrificing precision or accuracy.
- Field Adjustment for Fine Tuning of the Calibration : Increase or decrease the displayed readings in 1.5% increments or select Special Calibration (SP).
- User-Selected Calibration Formulas For Highest Accuracy : Select "Textile", "Wire", or "Special" calibration (SP1 or SP2). Special calibration is performed by the factory or by the end user with a specific sample of the process material.
- High-Speed Measurement Captures Max, Min & Peak Tension Values : Tensions are sampled 62 times per second and averaged over a user selected interval of 0.5, 1, 2 or 4 seconds. The maximum, minimum and peak values are stored for recall to the display.
- Precision V-Grooved Rollers for Line Speeds Up to 5,000 m/min : Ball-bearing mounted, V-grooved rollers are hard coated aluminum for speeds up to 2,000 m/min. Optional High-Speed Rollers (U) are offered for 5,000 m/min. Hardened steel, ceramic and plastic rollers are also available
- Rugged Aluminum Housing For Long-Term Durabilit : Die-cast aluminum housing and surface-mount electronics insure trouble free operation in the toughest environments.
- Store Tension Data & Output to Printers & Computers : Store tension data on-demand or continuously with the DTMX built-in datalogger. Stored data and statistics can be output to printers, computers or chart recorders.
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini