Online Tension Sensor | TELC System
TELC Sensor plus TD-1-TE Indicator Accurately measures the running line tensions of yarns, fibers, wires, cables, films & similar process materials - continuously!
The TELC System detects "out of tolerance" conditions and immediately alerts operating personnel. This enables them to take the appropriate corrective action to maintain the highest product quality.
Additionally, the TELC Tension Sensor can be installed separately, as part of a user-supplied control-loop system.
NEW RS232 Serial Output (optional)
- Precision strain gauge accuracy of ? 1.5% or better
- User-set high & low alarm limits with relays for alerting operating personnel of "out of tolerance" conditions
- V-grooved rollers rated for speeds up to 2000 m/min are standard or, optionally, 3500 m/min (option K) or 5000 m/min (option HS)
- Analog output for recording and control purposes
- Built-in electronic damping to filter out fluctuating tension readings
- RS232 Serial output (optional) allows you to connect your sensor to our SensorView software
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini