Strain Gauge Amplifier | TS621
The TS621 Electronic Strain Gauge Amplifier provides outstanding signal conditioning capabilities suitable for use with most strain-gauge-based sensors. It is supplied in a DIN-Rail housing for convenient snap-in installation.
TS621 performance features include galvanic isolation, regulated power supply for the sensor, coarse and fine calibration adjustments, screw terminals for power and analog outputs, with a removable terminal block for the sensor input.
- Designed for use with a wide range of strain-gauge-based force, load and tension sensors
- Galvanic Isolation minimizes the chance for signal interference, including ground faults
- 0-10VDC analog output
- Provides accuracy of ±0.1%
- Operating input power supply of 19-36 VDC, non-regulated
- Includes excellent overload and reverse-polarity protection
- Provides a well-regulated power supply of 10 VDC for sensor
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini