Tension Indicator | TM-353
The new CHECK LINE Model TM-353 analog tension indicator features precision electronics for connection to all Capacitive-Based hand-held Tension Sensors.
The scale can be marked with empirical units (0-100%) or, optionally, calibrated to display values in two(2) different tension ranges with any units of measure (grams, cN, daN, Kg, Newtons, etc.)
The analog display, permits the user to quickly observe the range of tension fluctuations, as well as the frequency of change, by viewing the motion of the "sweeping" pointer.
- Zero adjustment compensates for all measurement positions
- Provides 0-1 VDC analog output for recording purposes
- Supplied with 6 ft. (2 meter) cable with high-quality, DIN-style locking connectors at both ends
- Three amplification settings are user-selected to provide maximum display resolution
- Powered by a single 9 volt battery
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini