LED Stroboscope | NS-600
The NS-600 LED stroboscope is designed to measure the speed of a rotating object or one that is cycling in a linear repetitive pattern ..... without contact or reflective tape. When the flash rate and rpm rate are identical, the target will appear frozen" visually. If the flash rate it adjusted slightly, the target would be put into slow motion for detailed motion analysis, observation or trouble-shooting.
The NS-600 features a rugged cast-Aluminum housing, the latest LED technology and compact size making it a perfect choice for use anywhere on the factory floor. The NS-600 is ideal for speed, motion and vibration analysis, such as rotating shafts, fans, cams, etc.
NS-600 automatically adjusts flash duration for ultra high speed and features a user-selectable flash duration for those applications where the user wants to optimize either the image "sharpness" or increase the "brightness" to the highest levels.
- High efficiency LED solid-state light source – never needs replacement
- Highly stable drift free operation\
- Push button operation with x2 and ÷2 buttons for quick adjustment
- Uses two AA-Batteries providing continuous operation of 8 hours
- Auto wide measuring range – up to 120,000 fpm/rpm
- Store up to 10 flash rates in memory for recall or quick re-tests
- Easy-to-read 5 digit 0.47" (12 mm) high LCD
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini