Tension Sensors | RFSE
The new Model RFSE Tension Sensors measure the running line tensions of yarn, wires, optic fibers, cables, tapes/bands, wraps/webs, foils and similar process materials.
Its unique strain-gauge design delivers excellent measurement precision and stability as well as providing maximum overload protection. They are used in a variety of low and high-range applications, such as measuring 1 or 2 grams on fine denier yarns/fibers to applications measuring wire/cable up to 500 Kg.
Built-in amplifier provides a 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA output. This sensor requires an unregulated 24 VDC power source. Requires a "zero" adjustment only.
- Integrated measurement amplifier for compact mounting onto the application
- Resolution of 0.1% and better
- Rugged stainless steel housing is environmentally sealed
- Threaded housing with lock-nuts permits easy mounting and simple alignment
- Overload protection up to 800%
- Wide variety of precision, ball-bearing mounted guide rollers are available
- Supplied with a 10 ft. (3 m) shielded cable. Optional lengths are available
- Custom sensor designs can be developed to meet specific applications requirements. Inquire.
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini