Tension Sensors | TE-22
Lightweight 32mm diameter rollers minimize the deflection of the material path for fragile filaments or very low tension applications.
A built-in amplifier conditions the strain gauge signal, providing a 0–1 VDC output, minimizing the chance for signal interference.
Other important features include user-accessible calibration adjustment pots and gold-plated contacts on the connector.
Plastic Delrin rollers can be supplied instead of the standard Hardcaoted Aluminum rollers when extra low weight is needed or when the material dictates an alternative roller material.
- Lightweight 32mm diameter rollers are offered in Delrin Plastic (specify TE-xx-22-PL) or Harcoated Aluminum (specify TE-xx-22-AL)
- Precision strain gauge sensing for highest accuracy and repeatability
- Frequency response of 100 Hz
- 0-1 V DC output, proportional to tension (0-10 V DC optional)
- Surface mount electronics provide long-term reliability
- Optional 10ft. connecting cable, TE-CABLE-CN is recommended
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini