Tension Sensors | RMA
RMA sensors are used for direct tension measurement in moving webs of paper, films, foils, textiles or metals.The bearing journal supports rolls with internal mounting. Measurement of the web tension is effected by registering at both sides the radial bearing forces on a web guiding roll.
Defined and setpoint controlled web tension ensures high product quality and is the basis for a minimum of machine down-times.
The compact RMA sensors in connection with a web guiding roll fulfill 3 functions at once:
- measurement of tension in the web
- bearing of the shafts and rolls
- guiding and deflecting the product web
- Direct, radial force transfer
- High spring constants for the sensor permit high rotation speed ratings for the deflector roll
- Nominal forces differing from standard
- Advanced temperature range
- Easy installation thanks to flange mounting
- High precision and excellent long-term stability
- Sensor housing and measuring cell made out of stainless steel, for use in humid environment
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini