Tension Sensors | RMA-DS
RMA-DS sensors are used for direct tension measurement in moving webs of paper, films, foils, textiles or metals.The dead shaft of a web guiding roll is supported in the clamping adaptors of two RMA-DS sensors. Measurement of the web tension is effected by registering at both sides the radial bearing forces on a web guiding roll.
Defined and setpoint controlled web tension ensures high product quality and is the basis for a minimum of machine down-times.
The compact RMA-DS sensors in connection with a web guiding roll fulfill 3 functions at once:
- measurement of tension in the web
- bearing of the shafts and rolls
- guiding and deflecting the product web
- Direct, radial force transfer
- High spring constants for the sensor permit high rotation speed ratings for the deflector roll
- Nominal forces differing from standard
- Advanced temperature range
- Easy installation thanks to flange mounting
- High precision and excellent long-term stability
- Sensor housing and measuring cell made out of stainless steel, for use in humid environment
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini