Sonic Tester | PR-82
Standard Range: 0.040 to 6.00 in / 1.00 to 150.00 mm
Range in Cast Steel & AL: 0.040 to 1.50 in / 1.00 to 38.00 mm
Cylinder's & Pitting
Head Ports & Pipe
Variety of Applications
The PR-82 is the first affordable Sonic Tester, utilizing state-of-the-art digital technology to produce fast and accurate readings. It requires no special training to operate.
Unlike calipers, the PR-82 will measure where there is access to only one side. This makes it valuable when measuring roll cage thickness, cylinder walls (before and after boring) and heads during porting.
The PR-82 measures in two modes. The first mode takes a measurement at the point you place the probe. The second is the Scan mode, which is helpful when measuring cylinder walls and roll cages. Place the probe at the bottom of the cylinder and drag it to the top, the gauge will display the thinnest reading measured.
The PR-82 is a lightweight, rugged tool that is resistant to water and oil. Other features include a backlit LCD and a bar graph to indicate signal stability. The 5 year warranty indicates how we feel about the quality of the PR-82. The PR-82 can go where you go, to do the work you do, saving you time and money, making fast, accurate measurements.
- Four readings per second for single point measurements or 16 per second in SCAN mode.
- Resolution of 0.001 inch (0.01 mm)
- Large, back-lit LCD display retains last reading
- Simple operator controls virtually eliminate training
- Special-purpose probes are offered for a variety of applications
- Switch-selected units for inches or mm
- CE Certified
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini