Sonic Tester | PR-8V
Range in Steel: 0.63 to 254 millimeters / 0.025 - 9.999 inches
Cylinder's & Pitting
Head Ports & Pipe
Variety of Applications
The PR-8V thickness gauge is designed for specifically for the needs engine builders and race shops. The time-based B-Scan feature of the PR-8V displays a cross section of the opposite surface, allowing engine builders the ability to see the contour of the back surface in cylinders while scanning.
Use the Multi-Mode (Echo-Echo mode) feature to measure chassis tubing with or without paint and coatings. Built-in automatic gain control.
Selectable low, medium, and high gain settings offer the inspector the additional punch power for materials that are hard to penetrate.
The variety of calibration options is just one more example of the PR-8V's versatility.
Store up to 64 custom setups. Factory setups available for common applications.
The internal Data Logger of the PR-8V has been customized for both the engine builder and the chassis inspector. Selectable cylinder mapping or general alpha numeric file storage will satisfy your reporting needs.
Built-in transducer types offer increased linearity between transducers.
The Fast Scan feature provides a better representation during the scanning process, by making 32 measurements per second. Remove the transducer from the test material to display the thinnest measurement found.
Use the visual and audible alarm to set Hi and Lo limits to signal the inspector when the measurements are out of tolerance.
The PR-8V also comes complete with our Windows PC software for transferring data to and from a PC, and viewing B-Scans, Cylinder Maps, and general measurements.
- Selectable low, medium, and high gain settings offer the inspector the additional punch power for materials that are hard to penetrate.
- Store up to 64 custom setups. Factory setups available for common applications.
- Selectable transducer types with built-in dual path error correction for improved linearity.
- Fast-Scan Mode: Takes 32 readings per second and displays the minimum reading found when the transducer is removed.
- Use the visual and audible alarm to set Hi and Lo limits to signal the inspector when the measurements are out of tolerance.
- 2 year warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini