Bolt Tension Meter | TI-MINIMAX
The TI-MINIMAX, Ultrasonic Bolt Tension Monitor (Extensometer), defines the state of the art in the measurement of the actual elongation produced by tightening a threaded fastener. The TI-MINIMAX can measure the elongation very accurately in fasteners of virtually any material from 1/2 inch to 4 feet in length. The measurement is achieved by determining the change in the transit time, of an ultrasonic shock wave along the length of the fastener as the fastener is tightened by any method. The on-board microcomputer automatically interprets this time measurement to display the time(nanoseconds), elongation, load, stress, or %strain from stretching a fastener.
- The first cost effective ultrasonic solution available on the market.
- Visually compare the unloaded to the loaded waveform.
- Display Options - RF, Rectified, Large Digits with Limits Bar.
- Effectively monitor your bolts during periodic shutdowns over the service life of the fastener.
- Measurement quanities - Time (nanoseconds), Elongation, Load, Stress, and %Strain.
- Display Resolution - 1/8" VGA 240 x 160 pixels.
- Stores 8000 readings and waveforms in multiple groups.
- Built-in Linear regression or vector for optimizing load measurements.
- The Auto Set feature automatically optimizes detection and adjusts display.
- Hi/Lo alarm tolerance limits work in conjunction with the data port and external pump shut-off device.
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini