Belt Tension Meter | BTM-400PLUS
The new BTM-400PLUS accurately measures the static tension of flat, V and ribbed belts of rubber, leather, fabric and composite materials by measuring the natural frequency (Hz) of a segment of the belt that has been tapped and then converting it into tension units of newtons (N) or pounds force (lbf).
The instrument uses a pulsed ruby red light source to measure the natural frequency of the vibrating belt. Unlike competitive models, the BTM-400PLUS is NOT affected by ambient noise, providing quick reliable results in all production and field applications.?
- Includes two (2) separate Sensors – a plug-in type for one-handed operation and a cable-connected type for measuring belts with limited access space
- Compact, easy-to-use design
- Readings unaffected by nearby magnetic fields or noise
- Displays tension in newtons (N) or pounds force (lbf) or natural frequency in Hertz (Hz) - selectable
- Displays Menu in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French or Italian & others - selectable
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini