Digital Force Gauge | Series-5
Series 5 advanced digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in quality control, manufacturing, and R&D areas. A range of capacities from 0.12 lb to 1000 lb (0.5 N to 500 N) is available to address numerous applications in the medical device, pharmaceutical, packaging, consumer products, automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
The force gauges feature an industry-leading peak sampling rate of 7,000 Hz, producing accurate results even for quick-action tests. Accuracy is ±0.1% of full scale ±1 digit, and resolution is 1/5000. A large, backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the gauges’ many features and configurable parameters. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
On-board data memory for up to 1000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Integrated set points with indicators are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
The Series 5’s averaging mode addresses the need to record the average force over time, useful in applications such as peel testing, while external trigger mode makes switch activation testing simple and accurate. An ergonomic aluminum design allows for hand held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements. The housing may be reversed in order for the load cell shaft to be oriented up or down, while the display and buttons remain upright.
- Now including MESUR Lite basic data acquisition software!
- High-speed 7,000 Hz peak sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Large backlit graphic display
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
- Peak readings always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Aluminum construction
- Includes 10 pt NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini