Digital Force Gauge | FGV-XY
The all new FGV-XY series force gauge delivers industry-leading value with an extensive list of features including USB output, reversible display and a rugged metal housing. Each gauge is supplied as a complete kit with several screw-on adapters providing a complete force testing instrument for use in a wide variety of industries. All models include built-in memory for 1000 values, easily downloaded via the USB data output to a PC using the software.
Force values can be transferred in real time continuously or batch downloaded after testing is complete. In addition, RS-232C and analog outputs are also supplied providing the FGV-XY with maximum flexibility for data transfer and recording. Additionally, measurement statistics are automatically calculated and stored and can be recalled to the display for viewing or can be downloaded. Statistics include maximum, minimum, average and standard deviation.
The FGV-XY provides is suitable for use in numerous industries & applications including incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D as well as on wire pull testing, wire crimps, trigger pull, brake pedal, aerospace, ceramic, springs, food ripeness, corrugated paper strength, blister pack, medical component, muscle strength, ergonomic testing, adhesives, syringe plunger, needle sharpness and many more.
The USB output uses software that is compatible with Win XP only, RS232 software is a microsoft excel plugin that works on XP or Win 7. A USB cable is included with the force gauge, the RS-232 cable is optional.
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate captures true peak values even those occurring over very short time intervals
- Accuracy of ±0.2% providing superb repeatability
- USB, RS-232 & Analog Outputs-- all included! 3 different outputs for data transfer provides maximum flexibility
- 9 separate capacities from 0.5 Lb to 200 Lb select the best range without forfeiting accuracy
- 200% Overload Capacity minimizes the likelihood of costly repairs
- Rugged Die Cast Aluminum Housing & Rugged Construction provides exceptional durability even in the toughest field applications
- Reversible Display optimized for use as both a handheld gauge or mount upside down on a test stand
- Selectable Auto-Shut Off prolongs battery life, while allowing constant use when powered via supplied AC-adapter
- Small Size Ergonomic design provides comfort for hand held testing
- Automatic Calculation & Display of Statistics
- immediate results and analysis of your force testing
- 3 Memory Modes optimize data storage for any application transferring data to PC/Laptop when convenient
- Built In User-Set Hi-Lo Alarm Limits perform quick and easy ‘Go-No Go’ testing with visual LCD indicator when "out of tolerance"
- Includes traceable calibration certificate (sample)
- 2-Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini