Digital Force Gauge | Series-5I
The 5i advanced digital force / torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors (see below). With exclusive Plug & TestTM technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor’s smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability. Sensor password protection prevents use of an unauthorized sensor. In addition, all sensors are fully compatible with the more basic 3i force / torque indicator.
The 5i shares its menu structure and most specifications with Series 5 digital force gauges. The sampling rate is a blazing fast 7,000 Hz, producing accurate results even for quick-action tests. A large, backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the indicator’s many features and configurable parameters. Data can be transferred to a PC or data collectors via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
On-board data memory for up to 1,000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations with output to a PC. Integrated set points with indicators and outputs are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand. An analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force or torque.
The 5i’s averaging mode addresses the need to record the average load over time, while external trigger mode makes switch activation testing simple and accurate.
The 5i includes MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data saved in the indicator’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data
- Interchangeable force and torque sensors through Plug & Test™ technology
- Password protection for individual keys and calibration
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs
- Programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time
- Automatic data output via USB/RS-232
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Sensor password protection, for preventing use of an unauthorized sensor
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate
- Large backlit graphic display
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Includes 10 pt NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini