Digital Force Gauge | ZPH
ZPH digital force gauges are capable of processing 1,000 data/second, so force profiles can be analyzed for much more than just the peak. Collect peak data on your computer with the USB cable and ZP Logger (included) or 1,000 data/second with ZP Recorder (optional).
Main Features ZPH gauges have programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. Orange lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, green for between High and Low setpoint, and red for over High setpoint.
Use real time mode to display load transients, or peak mode to capture the peak force achieved during a test. Selectable lbf, kgf, or Newtons measuring units.
Store up to 1,000 values in memory and download to your computer using USB or RS-232C output.
- Supplied with NIST Calibration certificate
- 2 Year Warranty
- Heavy duty metal construction
- "Zero Set" to zero the gauge in all operating positions (Tare)
- Operates on internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Overload protection 200 % full scale
- Selectable Modes Real Time (to display load transients) Peak Modes (to capture the peak force achieved during a test)
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- For hand-held use or mounting on test stands
- USB, RS-232C, and Analog outputs
- Quick display update rate of 20 times/s
- User selectable units: N, kgf (gf) and lb (oz)
- Process 1,000 data/second not just the peak
- Reversible Display allows for easy reading during inverted use
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini