Motorized Test Stands | MX-275
The new MX-275 motorized test stands offer advanced force testing. The combination of screw drive system and state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Connect the MX-275 test stand with a Z2 or ZP Series force gauge and enable force controlled testing.
High/Low Set Point Force Control
Force control is activated when the applied force is at or between the high and low set point(s) of the Z Series force gauge and is deactivated by the digital timer. Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings.
One Way Force Control
Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings. When the applied force reaches the low set point of the Z Series force gauge, the test stand’s carriage speed is adjusted to 20% of maximum and decreases to zero as the applied force reaches the high set point. Ideal for non-destructive testing.
Speed control, quick switch and emergency stop are standard features. Optional timer and digital distance meter available.
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle (72 hour max.), Force Control
- Clearance 16"
- Force Controlled operation with ZP & Z2 Series force gauges
- Combination of screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 9.4 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Optional timer and digital distance meter
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini