Motorized Test Stands | 1100
MX-1100 motorized test stands offer advanced force testing. The combination of screw system and state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Connect the MX-1100 test stand with a Z Series force gauge and enable force controlled testing. Force control can automatically stop testing when the force value reaches the high setpoint programmed on the Z Series force gauge, or maintain the force between the Z Series High and Low setpoints. Force control is ideal for fatigue or non-destructive testing.
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Combination of ball screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Conditional Overload Prevention
- Stroke: 13"
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle, Force Control
- Wide speed range: 0.4 –11.8 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Optional timer and digital distance meter
- Force Controlled operation with Z2 and ZP force gauges
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini