Torque Tester | MTM
The MTM Series of torque transducer are designed to provide an economical way to measure and calibrate multiple torque tools. The MTMDP models (MTMDP-2S pictured) include an integrated display for a fully integrated tester.
Historically, transducers had to be purchased individually and connected to a display via a switch box or a group of cables. With the MTM series, up to 4 transducers can integrated in one compact housing.
The small footprint also allows for a clean, well-organized work space. This helps eliminate the endless searching for cables, adapters, and other accessories that may be needed.
Features such as independent CW and CCW calibration, multi-point linearization, metrology grade transducer shafts, and overload protection to 200% of full scale are standard. All of the above translate to a better product for you at an unbeatable price.
* MTMDP-2 coupled with an MTM-4.
- Available with 2, 3 or 4 torque transducers
- Selectable units of: Ft-lb, IN-lb, IN-oz, KGF-m, KGF-cm, GF-cm, CN-m, N-m
- Small footprint of the MTM allows for a clean, well-organized work space
- 200% Overload protection
- LED Indicator Shows Active Transducer
- External transducers can be connected with cable input
- Includes NIST Traceable calibration certificate with data for each transducer
- Replaceable shaft design. If one shaft is damaged, replace that shaft, not the entire unit.
- Hi-Lo Limits for Go-NoGo testing of tools
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini