Torque Tester | LTT
The new LTT is the next generation of torque analyzer. It offers “EZ-Plug & Play” with instant auto recognition with transducers. The LTT offers tool testing, graphing capabilities and a graphical menu for easy navigation.
The LTT includes three PC Windows based software programs:
Torque Meter Interface Program - for sensor calibrations, meter calibration and tool tests.
Torque Meter Bootloader - for updating the LTT operating systems.
Statistics Calculator - for SPC, CP & CPK calculations.
- Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Accuracy +/- 1% of reading from 10% to 20% of full scale.
- Provides “EZ-Plug & Play.” Features an instant auto-recognition system of the transducer connected to the LTT.
- Built-in Tool Tests operation.
- Stores a total of 2500 data points.
- Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.m, N.m, kgf.m, kgf.cm). Two units of force measurements: (lbf and kN)\
- Recommended for all hand screwdrivers, wrenches or power tools.
- "Flash" memory allows upgrades to be done by the user in the field & internet through the USB port.
- Selection of six operating modes: (Track, Peak, First Peak, Audit, Torque + Angle, and Tool Test).
- Supplied with NIST-Traceable Certification of Calibration
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini