Torque Tester | DI-1M
DI-1M torque testers are perfectly suited for on-the-spot calibration of impact drivers and air tools, but will calibrate any type of power driver. These fast response units give a digital readout of peak value in either clockwise or counterclockwise direction and also indicate the number of blows for a selected time period from 0.1 to 9.9 seconds. These instruments have an accuracy of ±0.5%, ±1 LSD and lbf-in/lbf-ft, kgf-cm/kgf-m, or N-cm/N-m units are selectable. RS-232 output, auto zero reset, auto shutoff and low battery indicator complete the set of features. It is powered by an internal NiCad battery or the included AC adapter.
Peak, Real Time and Peak Down modes are selectable.
Peak mode captures the peak torque achieved during a test. PEAK reading will not change until a higher value is measured.
Real Time mode displays the real time transient torque value.
Peak down captures the critical first peak value and will not change even if a higher value is subsequently measured.
The DI-1M also provides peak data for SPC (statistical process control) via the RS232 port. Click on the link below for torque tester data acquisition software.
The DI-1M is supplied with the remote sensor, display unit, cable and AC adapter/charger.
Calibrate your own air tools and impact wrenches and save down time.
L-bracket sold separately.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Easy to read LED panel displays reference torque value in lbf-ft, kgf-m and N-m (selectable); and number of blows for selected period (0.1 - 9.9 sec)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- RS-232 output for SPC capability (peak data only)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable)
- Ergonomic light weight, torque tester with heavy duty metal construction
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini