Torque Screwdriver | DIS-RL
The DIS-RL Digital Torque Tester / Screwdriver is an ergonomically designed easy-to-use inspection device or production tool. It measures application or removal torque up to 90 lb-in. Torque controlled screwdrivers can also be evaluated by comparative tests on a given fastener. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed.
This tester has an accuracy of Â±0.5%, Â± 1 LSD. It offers a programmable setpoint for uniform tightening or Go/Noâ€ˆGo testing and also provides peak and continuous data for SPC (statistical process control) via the USB port.
DIS-RL substantially reduces scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies. Sold in kit form including display unit, screwdriver with cable, AC adapter/charger and carrying case.
- Ergonomic, light weight, rugged metal construction
- lbf-in, Kgf-cm and N-cm (selectable)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- 800 peak data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with audible beep for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Zero reset button on the driver for easy operation
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- USB output for SPC capability
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- CW, CCW ratchet and fixed operation
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini