Cap Torque Tester | DTX2
The new easy-to-use Check-Line DTX2 cap torque tester accurately measures twist on and twist off force. The tester offers programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. ORANGE lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoint, and RED for over High setpoint.
Store up to 1000 values in memory, which can be transmitted using the serial output. Use the real time mode to display torque transients, or peak mode to capture the peak torque achieved during a test. Selectable measuring units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, or N-cm.
Cap testers include AC adapter/charger and built-in NiCad rechargeable batteries, 1" high standard pegs (optional long pegs available).
- 2 Year Warranty
- Suitable for containers from 1/2" - 7" (13 - 178mm) in diameter
- lbf-in, kgf-cm, and N-cm units are selectable
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- 1000 Data memory for computer download
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Can be operated with internal rechargeable battery or AC adapter
- Tare function
- Serial Output for connection to Printer or PC
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini