Cap Torque Tester | CAP-QC
The CAP-QC is designed for measuring open and closure torque on small diameter bottles and vials used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry. Compact, light weight aluminum housing with internal rechargeable battery makes for ease of transport so the CAP-QC can be used anywhere from the lab to the production line. Intuitive menu system allows the user to quickly select measuring units and operation mode. Peak mode holds max open or close torque on the display until it is reset for the next test.
Lightweight, sturdy cap grip features multiple threaded holes with four (4) screw-in posts to accommodate a wide variety of containers types from 0.2" up to 3.5" (5.1 - 89.0 mm) including vials, drams, lipstick & perfume packages as well as many other samples.
- Bidirectional accuracy of ±1% of indicated reading
- Eight (8) selectable engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak and 1st Peak
- Rugged Aluminum construction
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide 8-10 hours of continuous use. Supplied with AC-Adapter/Charger
- Lightweight, sturdy cap grip features multiple threaded holes with four (4) screw-in posts to accommodate a wide variety of containers types
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini