Wire Terminal Pull Tester | WTT-110
Accurately measure the pull or “pull-off” force on most soldered or solder-less wire terminals, crimped connectors and similar wire terminations.
The WTT-110 is an easy to use all-in-one, single-range solution suitable for a vast majority of terminal testing applications eliminating the need to purchase any additional grips, fixtures or accessories.
Suitable for wires AWG 30 to AWG 8 (diameters from 0.010" to 0.130").
- Precision strain gauge sensing provides a resolution of 1/5000 with an accuracy of 0.5%
- Display force values in “peak-hold” or “continuous” measurement mode
- Operates from AC power or built-in rechargeable battery via supplied adapter/ charger
- Test for UL 486 & Mil Spec and other standards
- Fabricated from steel and stainless steel, machined to the highest tolerances
- Model WTT-110RS includes RS-232 and analog outputs for external data recording
- Includes Traceable Calibration Certificate
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini