Wood Moisture Meter | MRH-3
The new MRH-3 is a electronic impedance moisture meter for non-destructive measurements. The small pocket size make this hand held gauge ideal for use in different industries, e.g. flooring, indoor air quality, water restoration, pest control, inspection/surveying.
The parallel co-planar electrodes on the base transmit a low-frequency signal into the material under test. For carrying out a test, simply hold the the MRH-3 to the surface. The MRH-3 can be used on wood, plaster / brick, tiles and plasterboard (drywall). The gauge has plug-in ports for optional probes.
- Digital, non destructive meter
- Specific Gravity adjustment for most wood species
- Deep signal penetration up to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being testedfor best sensitivity and repeatability
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials
- "Hold Function" enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible
- Switchable "On" or "Off" audio warning tone
- Automatic Power Shuttoff switches "Off" when not in use
- Automatic Default to last user setting when switched back on
- 5 different measurement scales: wood, roofing, masonry, drywall, laminat
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini