Paper Moisture Meter | RH5
The RH5 Paper Moisture Meter is specifically designed for measuring moisture content in paper by inserting the "sword probe" into a stack/pile of paper. The measured values can be manually entered into datalogger or can be set to automatically record at pre-set intervals
The temperature is measured as well and included in the hygromeasurement. Temperature range for measurement is -10 to +60 °C and can either be displayed in °C or °F. The RH5 hygrometer can measure the moisture content in paper or alternatively be used to measure relative air humidity measurements or dew point.
An optional RS-232 interface module (RS232) is available for transferring recorded data to a PC or printer for analysis/documentation. It is supplied with FREE software, a data link cable for connection to a PC and printer, and a USB adapter. There is also an option for a thermal printer with which you can print you measured values without a PC directly from the instrument.For additional protection, we recommend the optional protection sleeve (p/n RH5-SLEEVE) available to prevent the sensor or gauge being damaged during the "insertion" process. A sleeve removal tool is also recommended.
- Measurement accuracy of ±1.5% & resolution of 0.1%
- Data can be manually entered into datalogger automatically record at pre-set intervals
- Optional RS-232 module is used to transfer stored data to a PC. Includes software & transfer cable
- Supplied with wooden case and batteries
- Measures temperature using Pt 1000 probe & calculates Dew Point
- Menu language in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Using unique "sword" sensor element to penetrate paper roll
- 2-Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini