Textile Moisture Meter | TEM-1
The TEM-1 textile moisture meter determines the residual moisture in yarn bobbins, fabric folls, filaments, fiber flocks, etc...
The measuring principle of the TEM-1 is based on the electrical conductivity of the material which always bears a fixed relation to the moisture. All changes in resistance inside the measuring ranges of interest are sufficiently pronounced to ensure a high degree of accuracy for the readings obtained with the TEM-1.
The electrical indicating accuracy of the TEM-1 is +/- 0.1% whilst the reproducibility is +/- 0.2% referred of the absolute readings on the meter dial.
- Easy to use for many applications
- Multiple scale for direct readings for wool, rayon and cotton
- Portable, battery-operated
- 0 -100 scale for comparison tables used for other materials like Polyester, Polyamid and many material mixtures
- High accuracy and repeatability
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini