Marine Moisture Meter | Tramex Skipper Plus
The Tramex Skipper Plus non-destructive moisture meter provides a complete, safe method for detecting excess moisture in GRP and wooden boats. Three scales of sensitivity allow moisture detection in salt or fresh water.
Moisture can cause peeling and blistering of applied finishes and treatments, newly applied finishes can fail prematurely if the wood it is applied to is not sufficiently dry. Hidden or trapped moisture can lead to mold and biological growth.
The Tramex Skipper Plus can be moved across the surface of the boat to moisture survey in a fast and thorough manner, detecting moisture non-destructively through paint and coatings on wood up to a depth of 1.25". The Tramex Skipper Plus can also be used to detect leaks and trace them to source both above and below decks.
- Non-destructive detection and measurement of moisture in wooden boats, GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) boat hulls, wooden parts, components, decks etc.
- External rubber electrodes in direct contact with material being tested for best sensitivity, repeatability and greater depth of signal penetration.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5 to 30% on hard wood scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for GRP and other materials.
- Large, clear, easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use to save Battery
- Confirm if wooden boats are dry before painting or varnishing
- Early detection before blistering appears
- Trace deck and bulkhead leaks
- Identify extent of moisture affected area
- bluedot Deep signal penetration to detect elevated moisture through most covering and coating materials and deep core of composite hulls without having to damage or puncture the material being tested.
- Hold function enables user to "freeze" the reading, useful when taking readings in awkward places where the meter face may not be visible.
- Three measurement ranges optimized for testing of different materials such as hardwood, GRP and surface moisture.
- High moisture audio warning tone that can be switched on or off
- Identify the presence of moisture osmosis in fiberglass hulls
- Check if racing boats are carrying excess moisture weight
- Monitor hull during dehumidification
- Check stripped areas prior to re-coating
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini