Concrete Moisture Meter | CMEXpert
The Tramex CMEXpert multi-purpose moisture meter combines nondestructive moisture and humidity measurement for concrete, gypsum and wood. The CMEXpert is suited for both pre-installation and post-installation testing and evaluation of flooring materials, floor slabs and substrates.
The Concrete Encounter CMEXpert is a digital display version of the Tramex Concrete Encounter CME4 hand-held electronic impedance moisture meter. It operates on the principle of non-destructive impedance measurement.
Parallel co-planar electrodes are mounted on the base which, during operation, transmit low-frequency signals into the concrete floor. To carry out moisture tests simply brush any dust from a smooth area of concrete and also from electrodes, switch on the CMEX, hold to the surface to read the percentage moisture content. There’s absolutely no surface damage and no waiting.
The Tramex CMEX has 4 scales: Concrete, Gypsum, CM Equivalent and a Reference scale.
- Instant readings
- Battery operated, pocket sized
- Digital LCD display
- Humidity readings are displayed in both Percentage Relative Humidity (%RH) and grains/lb or grams/kg
- Delivered in a hard foam filled carrying case
- Reproducible result
- Strong, robust, electrodes and body
- 4 scales: Concrete, Gypsum, CM Equivalent and a Reference scale
- Plug in wood probe to give accurate moisture readings in wood from 7% to 40%
- 1 year warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini