The Coating Thickness Meter for automotive and painting applications that require greater precision. A top quality meter that uses magnetic induction and eddy current principle to measure thickness of magnetic and non-magnetic surface and detect the thickness of nonmagnetic coating on a magnetic substrate (ferrous) or an insulating coating on a non-magnetic conductive substrate (non-ferrous). Equipped with NF (NFe) probe used in procedure turbulence current test and F (Fe) that uses magnet inductive. It carries out high-speed and accurate results and covering a range of 0-1000um or 0-40mil.
It's usage of Microcomputer LSI circuit advanced microprocessor technology and crystal time base guarantees that measurement has highest level of accuracy with fast measuring & response time.
The meter is small in size, light in weight, easy to carry. Although complex and advanced, it is convenient to use and operate.
* Measuring range: 0-1000um/0-40mil
* Operating Principle: magnetic induction/eddy current (F/NF)
* Resolution: 0.1 um(0-99.9um) , 1um (over 100um)
* Accuracy: ±1-3%n or 2.5 um (Whichever is the greater)
* Battery indicator: low battery indicator
* With Metric/Imperial readings, mils and microns
* Automatic or Manual shut down (power off)
* Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD
* Power supply: 4 x 1.5V AA(UM-3)battery (not included)
* Operating conditions:0-50°C Temperature, <80%RH Humidity
* Dimensions: 161mm x 69mm x 32mm (6.3" x 2.7" x 1.3")
* Weight: approx. 260g (including batteries)
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini