HOBO U14 LCD Logger - Ext.Temperature/RH Data Logger - U14 With LCD
The HOBO U14 LCD External Temperature/Relative Humidity (RH) Data Logger displays and records temperature and humidity conditions. It is well-suited for use in manufacturing, processing, and storage environments where reliable monitoring and documentation of specific temp/RH conditions are critical. Data is offloaded via USB to a PC or Mac computer. An alarm display and built-in relay for use with Onset's Remote Alarm and/or Autodialer accessories assure timely notification of alarm conditions.
- Faster USB data download time
- Improved Temp/RH sensor resolution
- Real-time display of Temperature and RH
- Alarm display and output ensure timely notification of out-of-range conditions
- Two models to choose from - internal Temp/RH or external Temp or Temp/RH
- Optional Remote Alarm and Autodialer
- Optional protective case for wet or condensing environments
- The U14-002 Data Logger is for use in Indoor environments
- The U14-002 Data Logger supports the following measurements (sensors sold separately): Relative Humidity, Temperature
- Operating temperature range -20°C to +50°C, (-4°F to +122°F) , 0 to 100% RH non-condensing
- Operating relative humidity range 0 to 95%, non-condensing, noncorrosive environment
Temp and RH: 21,500 measurements
Temp Only: 43,000 measurements
- Software-selectable sampling intervals: 1 second up to 18 hours, recording times up to 1 year
- Programmable start time/date
- Recording modes: Stop when full
- Launch Modes: Immediate, Delayed
- Nonvolatile EEPROM memory retains data even if batteries fail
- Size: 33 x 50.8 mm (1.3 x 2 inches)
- Displays temperature and relative humidity simultaneously
- Displays °C or °F (selectable within host software)
- Displays memory remaining and battery level
- Displays flashing ALERT for out-of-limits conditions (selectable within host software) and stops flashing on offload or return to normal range.
- High and low set points for both temperature and relative humidity
- Selectable delays for each set point.
- Alert conditions reset on offload or return to normal range.
- Selectable Contact Relay: Normally Closed or Normally Open
- Contact rating: 48VDC, 1A max
- Contact resistance: less than 1 Ohm
- Wire size range is 22AWG to 14AWG
- 0% Low Battery Range Communications
- Offloads data to PC or U-Shuttle via USB cable
- Readout full logger (64K) in less than 30 seconds
- Time accuracy: ±1 minute per month at +20°C (+68°F).
- 3 AAA Alkaline batteries, user-replaceable
- 125 x 92 x 31 mm (4.9 x 3.6 x 1.2 inches)
- 170 g (6.0 oz) with batteries
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini