WattNode 208-240VAC 2 or 3 Branch Circuit kWh Transducer Sensor - T-WNB-3Y-208-P
The WattNode sensor provides accurate kWh measurement at a low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications.
This WattNode kWh Transducer works with Magnelab AC Current Transformers and a Pulse Input Adapter, or a HOBO® Data Node pulse input port to provide True RMS kilowatt hours of energy used, even for loads with non-sinusoidal waveforms. Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel. This model supports up to 3 separate 120 VAC single-phase branch circuits or individual 120 VAC phases of a 3-phase wye-connection 208/240 VAC circuit.
- Measures up to 3 separate branch circuits simultaneously, reducing complexity and cost.
- Use with wide choice of current transformers (sold separately) - ratings from 5 to 1500 amps.
- Accurate measurement of multiple single phase or each phase of 3-phase configurations.
- Easy to install and wire.
- Individual pulse outputs for each circuit - compatible with pulse input logger models.
- Small size - can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes.
- Diagnostic LEDs - confirms proper installation for all phases.
- Line powered - no external supply required.
- Detachable terminal blocks - easy to install and remove.
The T-WNB-3Y-208-P Sensor is for use in Indoor environments
The T-WNB-3Y-208-P Sensor supports the following measurements:
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini