WattNode 208/240 VAC 1,2, or 3-Phase Wye kWh Transducer Sensor - T-WNB-3Y-208
The WattNode provides accurate measurement at low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications. This WattNode Wye-connection kWh Transducer works with Magnelab AC Current Transformers and a Pulse Input Adapter to provide True RMS kilowatt hours of energy used, even for loads with non-sinusoidal waveforms. Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel.This model supports a 1,2, or 3-phase wye-connection of 208/240 VAC.
• Measures 1, 2, or 3 phases in 2, 3, or 4 wire configurations.
• Use with wide choice of CTs (sold separately),ratings from 5 to 1500 amps.
• Accurate measurement of 1-,2-, or 3-phase configurations.
• Easy to install and wire.
• Pulse output - Compatible with pulse input logger models.
• Small size - Can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes.
• Diagnostic LEDs – Confirms proper installation for all phases.
• Bidirectional metering – Net metering for PV (photovoltaic) solar and wind power generation with only one meter.
• Metering of variable frequency drives.
• Line powered - No external supply required.
• Detachable terminal blocks - Easy to install and remove.
• UL, cUL Listed - Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America.
• CE Mark – Can be installed throughout the EU.
The T-WNB-3Y-208 Sensor is for use in Indoor environments
The T-WNB-3Y-208 Sensor supports the following measurements:
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini