Measurement and Verification (power monitoring) System - Single Phase Kit - KIT-MV-1P
The HOBO Measurement & Verification System is a self-contained kit making it convenient and economical for energy performance contractors, energy consultants, and building energy managers to track the performance of building systems, such as packaged HVAC units, and verify the impact of energy efficiency improvements.
The Measurement & Verification System contains a 4-channel logger, kWh transducer, 50 and 200 Amp current transducers, voltage input leads, software, and accessories for single (KIT-MV-1P) or three phase (KIT-MV-3P) circuit energy monitoring applications, all contained in a rugged carrying case.
he Measurement & Verification System contains the following items, which are pre-assembled to save time:
- H21-002 - HOBO® Micro Station Data Logger
- S-UCC-M001 - Electronic Switch Pulse Input Adapter - 1 meter
- T-MAG-SCT-050 - 0 - 50 AMP Split-core AC Current Transformer -0.75” Opening
- T-MAG-SCT-200 - 0 - 200 AMP Split-core AC Current Transformer - 1.25” Opening
- T-WNB-3D-240 - WattNode 208/240 VAC 3-phase Delta kWh Transducer
- 85-CASE –MV (customized carrying case - not sold separately)
- ADAPT-SER-USB (USB cables - A Keyspan USB-to-serial adaptor for use with all RS-232 serial devices and a PC 3.5 Interface Cable for PC computers - Keyspan CD)
- 85-Screwdriver-1 (Onset screwdriver - not sold separately)
- 05-6POS-BLOCK-D (extra WattNode CT terminal block for other CTs that maybe purchased - not sold separately)
- HOBOware Pro software disc
For a list of additional compatible sensors for the Measurement & Verification System, click here.
Note: The included H21-002 data logger is capable of accepting other 3rd party sensors - for a complete list of H21-002 compatible sensors, please see the H21-002 product page.
* Additional CT required.
The KIT-MV-1P Kit is for use in Indoor environments
The KIT-MV-1P Kit supports the following measurements:
This product is discontinued.
The HOBO Measurement & Verification System measures AC voltages from (nominal) 120 to 140 phase to neutral and (nominal) 208 to 240 phase to phase. Electrical service types applicable are:
- 120 VAC Single-Phase Two-Wire with Neutral
- 120 VAC/240 VAC Single-Phase Three-Wire with Neutral *
- 120-240 VAC Single-Phase Two-Wire without Neutral *
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini