Measurement and Verification (power monitoring) System - 3 Phase Kit - KIT-MV-3P
The HOBO Measurement & Verification System is a self-contained kit making it convenient and economical for energy performance contractors, energy consultants, and building energy managers to track the performance of building systems, such as packaged HVAC units, and verify the impact of energy efficiency improvements.
The Measurement & Verification System contains a 4-channel logger, kWh transducers, 50 and 200 Amp current transducers, voltage input leads, software, and accessories for single (KIT-MV-1P) or three phase (KIT-MV-3P) circuit energy monitoring applications, all contained in a rugged carrying case.
The Measurement & Verification System contains the following items which are pre-assembled to save time:
- H21-002 - HOBO® Micro Station Data Logger
- S-UCC-M001 - Electronic Switch Pulse Input Adapter - 1 meter
- T-MAG-SCT-050 X3- Three 0 - 50 AMP Split-core AC Current Transformer -0.75” Opening
- T-MAG-SCT-200 X3- Three 0 - 200 AMP Split-core AC Current Transformer - 1.25” Opening
- T-WNB-3D-240 - WattNode 208/240 VAC 3-phase Delta kWh Transducer
- 85-CASE –MV (customized carrying case - not sold separately)
- ADAPT-SER-USB (USB cables - A Keyspan USB-to-serial adaptor for use with all RS-232 serial devices and a PC 3.5 Interface Cable for PC computers - Keyspan CD)
- 85-Screwdriver-1 (Onset screwdriver - not sold separately)
- 05-6POS-BLOCK-D (extra WattNode CT terminal block for other CTs that maybe purchased - not sold separately)
- HOBOware Pro software disc
For a list of additional compatible sensors for the Measurement & Verification System, click here.
Note: The included H21-002 data logger is capable of accepting other 3rd party sensors - for a complete list of H21-002 compatible sensors, please see the H21-002 product page.
The KIT-MV-3P Kit is for use in Indoor environments
The KIT-MV-3P Kit supports the following measurements:
This HOBO Measurement & Verification System can be used to measure AC voltages from (nominal) 120 to 140 phase to neutral and (nominal) 208 to 240 phase to phase. Electrical service types applicable are:
- 120 VAC/208-240 VAC Three-Phase Four-Wire Wye with Neutral
- 208-240 VAC Three-Phase Three-Wire Delta without Neutral
The system can also be used for the following Single-Phase service types by installing a jumper.
- 120 VAC Single-Phase Two-Wire with Neutral
- 120 VAC/240 VAC Single-Phase Three-Wire with Neutral
- 120-240 VAC Single-Phase Two-Wire without Neutral
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini